Friday, March 25, 2011

Yes, it is lame...but I love going to the mailbox now!!!

Nothing can put me in a happier mood than getting a letter from my son, Elder Bennion. It makes my day sunny even when there are nothing but clouds in the sky! I miss hearing him sing "Brown Eyed Girl" to me, but reading it in a letter is pretty dog gone great too! Knowing that he is happy and that he is learning so much is a wonderful feeling. I kind of liken that feeling of how Heavenly Father and Jesus must feel when we finally remember to pray! How excited and happy they feel that we have taken the time to share our thoughts and feelings with them!
I wouldn't change a thing...I know he is doing what Our Heavenly Father and Our Savior Jesus Christ would have him do. I am so proud of him and love him so much!

YES, I am proud of my missionary!


<> <> <>





 

No comments:

Post a Comment