Thursday, February 24, 2011

Feb 23, 2011 TIme approx 10:55 am ELDER CAMERON R. BENNION has now reported to the MTC

The lump in my throat is still there...There is just very little I can say right now about taking Cameron to the MTC, other than if I didn't know for sure that he was meant to go and serve The Lord, I could NEVER do this. I can't write this without tears welling up. I miss him. I miss him A LOT, but I am so GRATEFUL for his obedience to Our Heavenly Father's commandments. We were blessed to have this amazing young man  in our lives. He loves each of you his friends and family. He wants to make us all proud of him, but mostly His Heavenly Father. He truly loves HIM. Thank you all for the support you have shown him and our family. It is heart warming to have had so many of you come and join us for church @ his Open House this past Sunday.
I will post pictures later. There are lots to share!
Please remember the missionaries in your prayers!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment